Keri at (972) 378-4141
Our Course, Advanced Dental Photography,
is now 2 days.
Courses are Thursday 8:00am -5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am- 4:00pm
- $2495/ per attendee
( please see details below)
August 2017- all courses are private
*All you need, is a minimum of
3 attendees and a maximum of 4 attendees, to set a private course in Plano,
TX. You can also set your own agenda for course contents.
*Private courses at your location
have no minimum or maximum. Day fee applies.
Please call Keri at (972) 378-4141
for more details or question.
Advanced Dental Photography
Our course is for Advanced
Restorative Dental Professionals
Digital courses are
presented and hands-on instruction by Gregory M. Lutke DDS
This course will advance you to the top 1% of dental photography.
In 2 days you will fully master digital dental photography.
course is both camera hardware and picture software - with both JPG
and RAW file capture. Image management/corrections in Adobe
Photoshop (Adobe Camera Raw)
or Adobe Lightroom and patient presentations in both Adobe Bridge or
Microsoft PowerPoint. Color Management in dentistry is part of.the course.(Color
accuracy with pictures, monitors and prints)"The Art of Portrait
Photography" is included.
- Fully understand which digital camera is best for your dental photography
- Master exposure control in both clinical and portrait photography
- AACD Accreditation Photography - Master the 12 views in JPG & Raw
- Learn Adobe Photoshop for dental professionals
- Master color accuracy in dentistry and how to make
certain all your images are color perfect
- Custom White Balance for Jpg and Custom White Balance for Raw
- Learn Adobe Camera Raw (part of Photoshop)
- the most important software to dental professionals
- Adobe Lightroom can be used instead of Adobe
Camera Raw and Adobe Bridge. Camera Raw and Lightroom use the same technology
from Adobe. The image technique is identical.
- Master quick Templates in Adobe Bridge - How to print or email patients
series during appointments
- Calibrate and profile your monitor, either laptop or desktop - for viewing
color accurate images
- Learn to print using icc profiles - the key to printing color accuracy.
Simple and accurate
- Learn how to capture beautiful portrait images of your 'after' patients
- Master the Cosmetic Patient Consultation - how to effectively and successfully
communicate dental cosmetics to patients.
- Create PowerPoint / Keynote presentations as used by dental speakers (lecture
- Learn how to use Photoshop for Cosmetic Imaging
- the key in communication with patients and laboratories.
- Learn how to use Social Media and The
Cloud for communication with patients.
is the most comprehensive photography course in dentistry.